Wednesday, December 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog barks, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad........I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.
Little vintage ornaments.....perfect as gumballs in my gumball machine.

A pack of letters I bought last year at McMaster & Storm are sprinkled all over...I had to get very creative with the spellings of some words.


Stockings for the kids made out of a vintage quilt....and each labeled for santa with their initial


Holiday pictures from years past....I love the addition of the number plates.
And the clock is set for 12:00 (when Santa arrives)

These beaded ornaments are my favorites.
A couple are from my own Christmas tree as a child and others are flea market finds.

Sam's gingerbread house.......so cute! The gumball trees are a pefect match.
coming soon...............Judith's and Beth's favorite things

No comments: