Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moving Sale part two, ready for a second round!

This are a few of the pictures of items for sale! I 've received so many e mails about the sale that I thought I would post a little info. About some of the items for sale. 
Feel free to shoot an e mail with any questions!
Sale date: Saturday January 5th
Time 9-1
Where: 8051 Farm Crossing Circle in Powell, Oh 43065
Black linen cupboard- $100
Large craem shelf with fabric back -$75
Art work- Original vintage french liithographs, original paper cut, watercolor, large acrilyc painting in round frame and many unframed artist sketches
Antique Round lion feet pub tables, one painted green,$275  other natural wood- $300
Beautiful Vintage Black chair and ottoman with leather appliques- $300
Empire Fainting couch- $285
Tall green dresser- $100
Large apple green chest of drawers- $285
Small drop leaf kitchen table $25
One of a kind King size bed-$500
Twin size bed with almost new mattress set-$300
Lots of large and small side tables all vintage, dressers, stools, lighting, and kinens!
Spanish style China cabinet- $175
Brown and white dresser- $175
Vintage blanket chest $325
I also have a beautiful tall and big gate, it is $225 (I will try to post a picture of it, but it is too big to handle by myself)
I have too many items to list but if you are looking for something or have any ?'s just let me know. 

No comments: