Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I am looking at these old pictures and loving the process to create something that people still love! I love how we picked a theme every year, old school, gypsy, chinoserri, circus,  I have always love a design theme, it's an old fashion idea that never goes out of style.  It makes things flow and conmune nicely.  When picking a theme go for the generic idea, for example, a day at the beach or circus day, is more fun, classy and affordable than specific themes that are brand oriented.
In the coming I love weeks I will be sharing some of my favorite tips to entertain, decorate and repurpose ideas.  I know many of you have been asking this from me for a long time so I will start this new project of journaling about things I love.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: