Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a week!

Oh yes, wide load is what I had on my trip to Hudson last Friday. I had so much fun visiting with my old friend and former Bloomsbury girl, and now Home Girl, Gina Bishop. I was so lucky to visit on the day that this fabulous barn sale was having it's preview. I was in heaven, the goodies were left and right I was so lucky to share this day with Gina it was so refreshing. Thank you Gina for sharing this treasures with me. And to everyone keep your eyes open in the next few days we will have a preview of Gina's own Barn Sale, you should not miss this one, on the week of June 17th to the 20th.
Attention everyone move out of the way, we are taking over the barn, and it's final!

And my sweet Fritz is enjoying one of my treasures, oh this boy loves textiles as much as his mama!


No comments: