Friday, May 22, 2009

More great finds...

All three of us loved the color of this server.
A strong color that makes this piece dramatic... love it.
We need to use this color on a piece of furniture soon.


I could not pass up this tray of trinkets. Metals, dice, buttons, beads...
It has so many fun little treasures.
I'll be dipping into this for many projects to come.


Check out the legs and the beautifully curved back....
It's hard to part with things like this.



These two chairs are staying with me.... So cute on our deck. And comfy too.
I bought the iron table base at a flea market a few years ago not knowing what I could use for a top. Finally, this tray found it's way outside and it's perfect.
So fun when things come together like that.
And so much more pleasing than buying everything new.
~karla


No comments: